Product Review Guidelines
These Guidelines describe the proper kinds of conduct and prohibited uses of this service. These Guidelines are not exhaustive. We reserve the right to modify these Guidelines at any time, effective upon posting.
By using our Service, you agree to abide by these Guidelines as modified from time to time. Any violation of these Guidelines could result in the suspension or termination of your review or any other action as we deem appropriate.
Your General Responsibilities
As a passive conduit, our Service enables people to share information about their personal tastes and opinions regarding various products and services. We cannot and do not warrant, verify, or guarantee the quality, accuracy, or integrity of information that has been posted. You understand that you shall remain solely liable for any and all information and postings that you provide.
General Review and Creation Guidelines
We encourage you to share your opinions, both favorable and unfavorable.
Who can create customer reviews?
Anyone who has purchased the product being reviewed! All we ask is that you follow a few simple rules (see "What's not allowed" below).
Tips for writing a review:
- Be specific and relevant: Your review should focus on specific features of the specific product and your experience with it.
- Not too short, not too long: Written reviews should be at least 20 words. The ideal length is 75 to 200 words.
- Be sincere: We welcome your honest opinion about the product--positive or negative. We do not remove reviews because they are critical. We believe all helpful information can inform our customers' buying decisions.
- Full disclosure: If you are associated with the product in any way, please clearly and conspicuously disclose that that you are associated with the product.
What's not allowed:
We are pleased to provide this forum for you to share your opinions on products. While we appreciate your time and comments, we reserve the right to audit your comments prior to and/or after posting and to remove reviews that include any of the following:
- Objectionable material:
- Obscene or distasteful content
- Profanity or spiteful remarks
- Promotional content:
- Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively
- Sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in the product or a directly competing product (including reviews by manufacturers or third-party merchants selling the product)
- Reviews written for any form of compensation
- Solicitations for helpful votes
- Inappropriate content:
- Personal information such as emails, phone numbers, mailing addresses and external URL’s.
- Comments on other reviews visible on the page (because page visibility is subject to change without notice)
- Prohibited Content or Activities
Our Review Service may be used only for lawful purposes. We reserve the right to restrict and/or remove any and all uses or Content that we determine in our sole discretion is harmful to our systems, network, reputation, or goodwill, to other customers, or to any third party. The following non-exhaustive list details the kinds of conduct or Content that is prohibited:
- The posting or transmission of any Content that would violate, or would facilitate the violation of, any applicable law, regulation, or Company rule or policy
- The posting or transmission of any Content that infringes the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of others, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets
- The posting or transmission of any Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable
- The posting or transmission of any Content offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g. make-money-fast schemes, chain letters, pyramid schemes)
- The posting or transmission of any domain names, URLs, or hyperlinks
- The use of the Service for commercial purposes such as advertising, promotion, or solicitation
- The impersonation of any person or entity or forging of any e-mail communication or any part of a message