TuffRider Starter Helmet Riding Helmet:
TuffRider’s proudly introduces its new Starter horse riding helmet. Available in sizes to suit adult and children riders, this helmet is SEI Certified to show that it promotes safety and is excellent protection. Other quality features of this well-made helmet include stainless steel for durability, vent slots that provide superior ventilation, and moisture managing Coolmax used in the soft lining. To make it even more of a bargain, the lining can be removed and washed. Plus, this helmet comes at one of the best prices on the market. Adjust this helmet to your perfect fit and ride with comfort and ease.
- ABS Outer Shell + Coolmax Washable Black EPS Liner
- Stainless Steel Mesh Covered Vent Slots
- Detachable Peak
- Adjustable Dial for Custom Fit
- SEI Certified
- Suitable for adults as well as children
- Wearable with Ponytails
Made with Selective Materials:
ABS Outer Shell: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is an opaque thermoplastic and amorphous polymer.
It is non-carcinogenic, structurally strong, holds up well to external impacts and has a strong resistance to corrosive chemicals.
EPS Liner: Expanded PolyStyrene (EPS) is light, durable and reliable. It is resistant to cracking and it works as a very good shock absorber during impacts.
Stainless Steel Mesh: Allows free airflow between the helmet and its harness. Combined with ventilation inlet in the top of the helmet, this helps to increase wearers’ acceptance. Additionally, Steel mesh ensures maximum head safety near the ventilation inlets.
Coolmax Washable Lining: Sweat can evaporate quickly so the rider’s head is kept dry. Further, it is resistant to fading, shrinking and wrinkling.
- Adjustable Dial for Custom Fit: So that, Justin, Zoya, and Zeny all can share one.
- SEI Certified: Helmet you can trust upon.
- Detachable Peak: Makes it more versatile.
- Pony-tail fit: The helmet has a unique design that makes it perfectly usable with a pony-tail.
- Price: Comes at a price which actually that unbeatable in the market.
Size and Fit Chart:
Caring for your riding helmet:
Exterior: Use a damp cloth to clean-up the exteriors of your helmet. Do not to use any solvents on your helmet.
Interior: Use a soft brush or vacuum cleaner to pull out dust and hairs, if there is any.
If you are taking a long break from horse riding, always store your helmet in a dry place away from direct sunlight and extreme heat.